- Click the game window to activate the keyboard controls.
- Hold SPACE to scroll down the title screen, then press A.
- Click "Reset" to select a random name for your NPC teammates.
- Check "Ok" underneath them to lock in a name.
- Click "Ok" in the bottom right to begin the game.
- Press SPACE on the map to begin the Trek!
Trek is a Construct 2 game developed in 2015 for the 48 Hour Spring Game Jam at Southern New Hampshire University. The game is based on the theme of "Lovecraft" and was inspired by At the Mountains of Madness and The Oregon Trail. It was co-created by myself and fellow game designer Michael Collins.